Provides port and testing services for several cargos destined to Tanzania
As a key and strategic part of the POLYTRA network, POLYTRA Tanzania has been actively growing its presence and set up in Tanzania since several years. By developing its presence inside the port of Dar Es Salaam, and in Kigoma, POLYTRA Tanzania has become a unique and strong player in Tanzania able to offer Shipping and Port handling services, in- and export clearing formalities, organising in and export multimodal transport (train, truck and barging) and offering all handling services of goods at POLYTRA’S secured yard and warehouse with dedicated handling equipment.
The long-term relationships and large throughput volumes handled by POLYTRA guarantees excellent sea freight with all present shipping lines and the capacity to do the extra mile to its clients.
POLYTRA are proud of their unique set up and team which enables them to offer all logistic services with European service and compliance Standards.
Mnazi Bay Gas Field in Mtwara, Tanzania the company is implementing a project to upgrade of the capacity of the field from 10 MMSCFD to 140 MMSCFD. This mission includes the full engineering of the process, the civil works, piping and E&I works and commissioning. The project scope includes the connection of several actives wells to a general pipeline, the NG treatment, the full control command as well as netting system.
Reasons to be present in Tanzania for Belgian companies
- Tanzania is a peaceful and politically stable multiparty democracy country
- Availability of many investment opportunities including natural resources
- Availability of market opportunities
- Availability of good road networks, railways and ports allowing companies to service neighbouring countries like DRC, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Malawi and Zambia
- Availability of modern houses and offices in Dar es salaam, with availability of well educated workforce fluent in English language
- Availability of financial services provided by local and international commercial banks
- Ease and cheap communication services, internet services, data transfer and mobile services; construction of the national optic fibre and extending it countrywide has made all these possible.