Every quarter, our team puts together a magazine including many articles on various countries of Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific. Our magazine “Perspectives” is also largely distributed amongst the members of the Chamber, the Embassies and the Political and Economical Institutions of the ACP. On every economical missions, it accompanies delegations and is a precious source of information for every men/women on a business trip.
- Maroc + special file on Green Energy
- South Africa/Cuba + special file on agriculture
- Nigeria + special file on mines
Of course, special editions are printed depending on the news.
These special editions may talk about various topics such as:
- The privileged relationship between Belgium and Africa
- Relations between the European Union and Africa
- Partnership agreements between the EU and the ACP countries
- The role of the private sector
- African initiatives
- Key sector analysis; infrastructure, agriculture, education, health, the environment
- ICT & communication